Monday, August 29, 2016

Pink Zebra Kit Deal - Free Pink Zebra with Kit Purchase

10 Free Jars of Sprinkles - Offer Good on Either Pink Zebra Kit Purchase


The Zebra Diva is offering a
deal you don’t want to miss! 


30% off either Pink Zebra Fall Winter Enrollment Kit until 9/1/16. 


Starter Kits just $69.30 -  Deluxe Kit just $139.30

Have you ever wanted the freedom to run your own business 
and gain financial independence? 

I can help! I have a proven track record of success! 
I was once where you are and today and now I’m one 
of the top earners in Pink Zebra! Join my 
award winning team and get the support you need 
to claim your own independence! 

Sign up at http://www.joinpz.com 

This #SALE only lasts through 
Sept 1st so don’t delay what do you have to loose! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pinterest

2