Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Pink Zebra Sign Up Special

join pink zebra kit discount
Join Pink Zebra Contact Me Directly for my Exclusive Sign on Special




10 FREE Jars of Pink Zebra Sprinkles or
A $50 Rebate Via Paypal! 
(Your choice, offer good for either
Pink Zebra Enrollment Kit Offer)

Join a leader with a proven track record for success
and the top team in the company!!

Let me show you how you to can change your life with Pink Zebra.

Joining is EZPZ just go to 


Choose the enrollment kit you prefer, answer a few questions and you are done!! 
Your website is active in seconds! Message me at karen@thezebradiva.com to
let me know which offer you want. 

If you choose the paypal rebate
I can do that the same day you sign up!

Questions?
877-466-8449


No comments :

Post a Comment

Pinterest

2