Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Pink Zebra Holiday Kit Sale - Join Pink Zebra for $39

pink zebra kit
Join Pink Zebra for $39!


The Zebra Diva is celebrating the season
with a huge rebate on Pink Zebra enrollment kits!

Choose either the Pink Zebra Starter Kit priced at $99 or our Deluxe Business Kit priced at $199. Its EZPZ. 
Here is how it works:


Choose the kit you would like to purchase.

Pay the price listed either $99 and $199.

After you have successfully signed up to be a Pink Zebra Consultant. I will receive notification via email that you have enrolled.

Once I receive confirmation, I will paypal you $60 back! 

Making the starter kit just $39!

Have questions? Just give me a call at 877-466-8449. 
I would love to have you on my award winning team!



Change Your Fragrance, Change Your Life!









No comments :

Post a Comment

Pinterest

2